Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 29, 2013
||March 30, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Bachelor of Science in Geosciences or related field knowledge of geological, geochemical, and/or geophysical principles.
- Is a recognized expert in at least one field of geoscience or has demonstrated ability to implement, manage, and complete assignments in two or more fields of geoscience with a minimum of technical supervision.
- Has considerable latitude for independent judgment, actions, and decisions, and has full professional competency.
- Identify and evaluate greenfields or near-mine exploration opportunities, or 3rd party mineral investment opportunities. Work assignments are more complex in nature, where considerable creativity, technical judgment, tact, and initiative are required in problem solving.
- Employees must comply with regulatory health and safety regulations, company policies and procedures and the Company's environmental compliance policy.
- Employees will perform other duties as directed and needed by the Company to ensure optimal safe operation.