Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||January 21, 2013
To view company name. See instructions below
||March 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Attractive remuneration package including bonuses and benefits
- Residential role – be home every night!
- Excellent mentoring on hand from well known industry leaders
Who is FMPLUS?
FMPLUS Recruitment source professional personnel for the Mining, Engineering, Oil & Gas industries in Perth and deal with many of Australia's top companies
All FMPLUS consultants are members of the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association) we never send your resume or any details out to our clients without your prior consent and we follow the professional, ethical and confidential codes recommended by our governing body
At FMPLUS we offer to all our candidates:
• 100% confidentiality guarantee!
• We do not send your resume anywhere without your prior permission
• We will always take your call if you phone the office
• Specialised consultants who know your industry
• Extensive clients in each respective industry sector
We have access to the most sought after roles and can get your CV in front of the decision maker!! We will always return your call and provide regular updates and feedback with your progress
Work for a company of choice!
My Client, in the gold sector have thriving operations in Western Australia and internationally. They are a company that are committed to providing a safe working environment with zero harm and who offer their employees with the opportunity to grow and be promoted within in its organization
Currently, they are looking to fill several roles including a Geotechnical Engineer. This is a residential role where you will reside in the close knit community of Kalgoorlie which boasts a lifestyle suitable for all, great schools, first class amenities and facilities. For more information about Kalgoorlie log on to http://www.kalbould.wa.gov.au
Some duties include:
• Reporting to the Senior Geotechnical
• Input to the effective coordination of all mining related geotechnical issues to achieve budgeted production
• Meeting all quality standards including cost, safety and environment
• Seismic monitoring and analysis
You will need:
• Relevant Mining Engineering, Geological Engineering or Geology degree
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar role within mining
• Effective problem solving skills
• Attention to detail – time management, record keeping etc
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You will benefit from:
• Attractive remuneration package including bonuses and benefits
• Full relocation
• Be home every night!
• A safe working environment in a proactive and dynamic team environment
• Positive and proactive team environment
• Excellent mentoring on hand from well known industry leaders
• Ongoing career development opportunities