|Location:||USA||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||A009696||CareerMine Job Id:||1351429|
[Company] is the world's largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
[Company] has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
- This position delivers increasing value over time to Orica Mining Services (OMS).
- Manage significant customer relationships ensuring alignment between organizations to achieve maximum shareholder returns
- Active Board member and stewardship responsibilities for JV partner organizations
- Significant travel throughout the region
- Periodic extended working hours
This position will be required to:
- Develop, manage and implement a global strategy for assigned Global Accounts.
- Communicate strategies and action plans with stakeholders. Drive global and regional implementation of the strategy and support the regions to develop aligned annual as well as long-term action plans.
- Develop a ten-year "path to growth" vision for the Customer.
- Ensure a consistent Orica experience and offering is presented to the Customers on a global basis as much as possible.
- Manage an internal communication process globally to ensure that stakeholders throughout the company are kept informed of issues/actions/outcomes of relevance.
- Own the global relationship matrix and interactions between the Global Customer and OMS.
- Ensure strategic alignment of the relationship matrices in the Regions and monitor interaction across the globe. Develop and implement corrective action where expectations are not being met.
- Develop escalation matrix, ensure adherence and address escalated issues as required.
- Drive improved performance in customer intimacy and customer satisfaction with thorough platforms such as Net Promoter Score, customer feedback surveys and customer forums.
- Develop and implement a VOC strategy and plan for assigned Global Customers
- Own and manage the pipeline for the Global Customer e.g. R&D projects related to the Customer, value enhancements such as Value in Use (ViU), business projects (e.g. track and trace, CRM).
Experience and Qualifications
- BS/BS Degree in a related field
- 5+ years in the mining or business
- Senior commercial experience
- Marketing Leadership experience
- 3–5years' experience in Business or Sales Leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills for interaction with wide variety of departments including: C-Suite executives to bench helpers
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to structure technical and legislative information to allow commercially relevant decisions to be formulated.
- Proven talent in market segmentation and targeted business development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other computer applications.
- Influence skills for a broad cross section of business personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deploy solutions with strong influence on customer service.
Critical Information seeking
International culture and business sensitivity
Collaborative and team leadership