Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||April 17, 2013
||June 16, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- We are seeking haul truck drivers for our open pit quarry in Bullitt County. This position reports to the superintendent. The haul truck driver will operate a 60 ton haul truck and will haul rock from the pit to the primary crusher and/or transport material from plant to stockpiles in yard. Job may also include driving/operating a variety of heavy equipment in a rock quarry, general work around the quarry operation, and other duties as assigned. The temporary position is for first shift work. Overtime is required as needed and may include Saturdays.
- Must be safety-minded& adhere to RGI safety policies
- Able to work without close supervision
- Able to work overtime and Saturdays when necessary
- Previous experience operating haul trucks/heavy equipment preferred
- Previous experience working in a rock quarry preferred