|Location:||Pilbara, WA||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||493552||CareerMine Job Id:||1345287|
[Company] is a leading Australian based diversified mining services, contracting, processing and commodities production company. MRL's unique and robust business model, coupled with its industry position as the mining services provider of choice, has ensured a reputation for delivering the highest quality services in the specialist fields of minerals processing, contract crushing, mine ownership and operation to name a few.
[Company] remains at the forefront of its craft and this allows for a strong culture of innovation which continues to foster the development of significant potential new revenue streams, through diversification via commodities including Iron Ore and Lithium amongst others as well as in our mine contracting service offerings that range from construction, contract mining and crushing, power generation, bulk material handling via our road, rail and port assets to camp and facilities management.
[Company] is offering a unique opportunity for a Haulage Assistant / Supervisor to join our team on a full time basis. This exciting position will form part of the operations team located at our Wodgina project.
- To provide a daily vehicular presence on the roads and haul roads travelled by our hauliers in the Pilbara region to monitor safety and assist hauliers as needed.
- Provide real time appraisal and reporting of any safety issues regarding hauliers, traffic conditions, road conditions or any concerns to all stakeholders in the haulage process.
- Travel considerable distances within their shift.
- To ensure haulage operations are conducted with the utmost safety and professionalism, whilst providing a high profile public awareness of our safety commitment.
- Assist with Haulier issues along the route – tyre changing or minor repairs, breakdown assistance.
- Be on call after hours for any haulage concerns or incidents.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- MC drivers licence
- Previous experience within the transport and mining industry
- Experience with road trains
- Demonstrate and maintain a high standard of personal safety, safety leadership and a commitment to the safety of fellow workers
- Demonstrated ability to present fit for work and fatigue management
- Available immediately for an interview and commencement
[Company] is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply for positions.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide.