|Location:||Perth, Western Australia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||90M0281410_1489808616||CareerMine Job Id:||1342763|
Randstad is seeking suitably experienced Heavy Automotive Mechanics for ongoing work in the Perth metro area.
JOB TITLE: HD Fitter / Heavy Automotive Mechanic
LOCATION: Perth metro
START DATE: Immediate
PAY RATE: TBA
Our client is a top-tier, leading multi-disciplinary civil, mining and engineering company with operations Australia wide.
SCOPE OF WORK
This position is based in the Perth workshop, with sporadic regional callouts and project work. Working in a close knit team, you will be tasked with ongoing maintenance of mobile plant machinery.
- Heavy Vehicle Trade Certificate - Certificate III Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or Certificate III Plant Mechanic
- Blue/White card
- HR Drivers licence (or higher)
- Forklift Ticket
- Able to fault diagnose mobile equipment
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to heavy mobile equipment
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to diesel engines
- Ability to do field service work and call outs
- Hydraulic experience
- Strong OHS focus
- Pass D&A testing