SKILLED is a workforce services company. Our people are employed on a permanent or casual basis across a wide range of industries. For over 40 years, we have been the leader in specialist trades & maintenance workforce solutions for Australian & New Zealand industry.
SKILLED is currently seeking highly motivated and experienced Trade Qualified HD Fitters to be part of an upcoming maintenance project within the mining and resources industry in Western Australia.
This is a casual ongoing position that provides you a great opportunity to work large scale mining equipment. Key duties will involve maintenance on large scale mining equipment as well as diagnostics and fault finding on large engines.
Candidates will be working on an 8/6 or 2/1 roster operating out of Port Hedland, Karratha and the Pilbara and therefore applicants will need to be local or willing to relocate.
All candidates MUST have an Australian Recognised Trade Qualification with previous experience within the mining industry.
Applicants with previous experience working on large Detroit or Cummins engines will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Experience working on the maintenance of large scale mining equipment
- Experience working within the mining industry
- Sound knowledge of diagnostics and faulting finding on large Detroit or Cummins engines
- Sound knowledge of hydraulics and hydraulics schematics
- Proven track record in safety management
What you need to know:
- Casual position with ongoing work
- FIFO from Perth on 8/6 or 2/1 roster
- $50-$55 per hour
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.