|Location:||QLD||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1345276|
- Progressive Role, Large Team, Modern Workshop
- Strong Company with a culture all about their people.
- Residential based with a huge emphasis on progression and development.
- Training, International Product Support and medical policies for all employees.
Due to strong continued growth, a promising opportunity has arisen for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to work for a top company, operating in the Bay of Plenty, Northland, Auckland and Canterbury Regions. In this role you will play a key part in the on-going maintenance and repair of a wide range of heavy mobile equipment in a workshop/ field service capacity with time on and off the tools and working in with an impressive team of techs. Working with a varied fleet that utilises some of the best technology available in the market, industry safety standards that are second to none and a wealth of knowledge in their leadership teams, you will have the opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills and experience, and will be rewarded with progression opportunities, medical benefits, vehicle perks and one of the strongest pay packages in the market.
You’ll need to have the following:
- Trade Certification with experience within the New Zealand or International market.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within the heavy equipment/ OEM industry.
- Heavy Transport licences/ WTR would be highly considered
- Desire to progress your career through working with an advanced fleet and state of the art technology with solid international branding.
- Excellent computer diagnostic skills and passion for providing a quality service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a good understanding of how to grow and encourage a strong team.