Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
||December 25, 2012
||February 23, 2013
|Employer Job Id:
||CareerMine Job Id:
- Aerotek Environmental is currently seeking resumes of candidates for an upcoming long term employment opportunity in Charlton County & Brantley County Georgia (Waycross, Georgia & Folkston, Georgia) for the following position:
- 10-15 plus years of operating heavy equipment
- Must have operated Heavy Haul Trucks, Dozers (Finish Grading), Back Hoes, Track Hoes (large & small), Front End Loaders, Excavators, Rollers, Graders, etc...
- Must have experience performing pre/post trip checklist (tire pressure, oil levels, safety equipment, etc...)
- Must be able to safely operate around other large vehicles
- Must be able to work 1st shift (7:00AM-3:00PM)
- Foreman experience a huge plus
- Surface Mining experience is a huge plus, otherwise equivalent experience such as site prep, heavy civil construction, roadway construction, land clearing, land development, pond construction is required
- Must be local or within daily commuting distance
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Front End Loader
- Track Hoe
- Back Hoe