- Leading engineering & project delivery consultancy
- Currently involved in significant power system upgrades in the Pilbara region of WA
- Long term contract, FIFO rosters of 11/3, 21/7 or 23/5 available & Pilbara location
Our client is a leading engineering and project delivery consultancy. They have over 40 major offices across Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia. Our clients services extend across industries including Mining and Metals; Buildings and Infrastructure; Power and Energy; and Water and Environment.
Currently engaged in major power system upgrades associated to large iron ore port expansions in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia, they now require a HSE Superintendent to join the site based team.
Long term contract, FIFO rosters of 11 days on, 3 days off, 23 days on, 5 days off or 21 days on and 7 days off offered and Pilbara location.
- Preferably 5 years + experience as a HSE Superintendent with formal OHS qualifications
- Previous EPCM mining project experience essential
- A track record in developing/implementation of HSE procedures, personnel training, development of construction training packages and implementation of site inductions and audits
- Development of toolbox topics and awareness training a key requirement
- Excellent knowledge of site safety processes associated to mining projects
- Excellent communication & decision making capabilities