- Location: Woodie Woodie
- Type of Employment: Full time
Part of a diversified global group, the team at Consolidated Minerals are currently focusing on the expansion of our Pilbara Manganese and Chromite mining operations through exploration and development of our large regional land holding.
With a world renowned high grade deposit of Manganese which is essential to steel production, and an enviable track record of being one of the world's leading suppliers, we are well placed in the market and look forward to continued growth.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced HSE Training Administrator to join our Woodie operation. Reporting to the Training Superintendent, the successful applicant will be an integral part of the health, safety and environment and training teams and will accountable for:
To be successful in this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
- Data entry & reconciliation of training records in Intuition software
- Collection and distribution of training paperwork (training & development requests etc)
- Scheduling individual assessments and training plans in line with the matrix
- Collecting new starters from the airport, Camp & Admin area orientations on the first day
- Making files for new employees and contractors and archiving files for inactive employees
- Raising Purchase orders in Pronto and receipting once training is complete
- Delivering skills and knowledge training in line with site requirements
- Drafting, preparation and formatting of controlled documents
- General administration and other duties as required
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong Organisational and communication skills
- Willingness to improve and add knowledge
- Team player
- Experience with Intuition Training Software will be looked upon favourably
- To be considered for this role, you will have experience within the mining industry and have an interest in furthering your knowledge and experience in Training and HSE.
You will also possess strong written skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. The ability to be innovative, proactive and the capability to work under pressure are essential to the success of this position.
In return you will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, great 8/6 FIFO roster and excellent camp facilities.