|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB||Posted Date:||April 7, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||BUS00270||CareerMine Job Id:||1349072|
[Company] is one of Canada's Top Employers for students. We are passionate about providing your career a head start through diverse opportunities such as our Initial Professional Development Program, which includes networking and mentoring programs. You'll be supported throughout your career and rewarded with competitive compensation.
There's a certain something about our people that sets them apart. It's a passion. An energy that drives us to be leaders in our industry, involved in our community and one of Canada's most respected workplaces. We call it our [Company] Side. Build your career as part of our team and we'll help you find yours.
With [Company], you'll enjoy challenging work and furnished accommodation. As well, you will be among a strong, vibrant student population that finds the work term experience both rewarding and memorable.
Please note this is a casual work term for students. You must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary program within Canada to be eligible and returning to full-time studies post work term.
We are currently looking for a student to join our team of HR professionals. The student may experience assignments in various areas of the Human Resource organization. Some examples include:
Recruitment and Workforce Planning - Working with a team of recruiters to implement corporate hiring strategies, both internal and external. You will work within a strategic workforce plan, along with designated hiring managers to post openings via a web based applicant tracking system, screen, interview and hire the right candidates for [Company].
Benefits, Policy and Compensation - You will learn about compensation design, surveys and analysis, pension and benefits administration and behind the scene development and design.
Human and Organizational Development - Research, planning, development, delivery and evaluation of services and programs designed to facilitate continuous improvement and enhance organization effectiveness and employee capabilities within [Company].
Client Services - You will work with a team of Human Resource Representatives to effectively deliver various HR products, programs and services to the organization. You will counsel both employees and management on a range of issues related to the management of our human resources.
- Must be enrolled in Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration, or Masters of Business Administration program specializing in Human Resource Management
- Available for a 8 month work term starting in May 2017
Other assets include:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to various size groups
- Ability to handle a variety of issues at the same time and work under time pressures
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with common LAN applications, (e.g. E-mail, MS Office)
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information/issues in a confidential manner
- Honesty and integrity
- Service oriented
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Candidates applying for these positions must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
[Company] Canada Ltd. would like to thank all students who apply to our postings. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted directly.