Indigenous HD Fitters
- ASAP START
- Great Sites
- Large Mining Contractor
Richards Mining Services (RMS) is WA's premier training and recruitment provider for the mining, civil construction and transport industries. A national finalist for the 2007 NESA Employer of the Year Award, RMS provides a variety of recruitment and training solutions throughout the country.
Our Client work with the world's biggest mining and resource companies. They process, handle, haul and support millions of tonnes of materials across Australia. They build big infrastructure and also solve big problems for their clients. And if solutions don't exist, they create them.
They Are Currently Seeking.- Indigenous HD Mobile Plant Fitters.
To be considered you must;
- Trade qualified heavy duty fitter/ mechanic
- C class licence, HR licence preferred
- Minimum of 3 years truck and trailer experience - must have hydraulic experience
- Mobile plant experience (loaders and graders) highly desirable
- Relevant employment history and 2 x contactable Refs.
- Be able to pass a DAS and Medical
- Be self motivated & team orientated
- Be safety conscious
- Can work unsupervised
- Own Tools that can be freighted
**MUST Live in PERTH WA**