|Location:||Indonesia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1338382|
[Company] that operates in the district of Meulaboh, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to many Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, [Company] invites qualified and experienced professional people to join with us for the position of:
Infrastucture & Service Port Staff - Meulaboh
- Make a daily work plan and coordinate with Supervisor.
- Implement P5M / Safety Talk.
- Conducting inspection and sampling regularly in WTP.
- Conducting inspection and replacement of the filtration media and units of water management facilities such as pumps, panels and pipelines.
- Conducting minor repairs on facilities / other infrastructure in port area, such as office facilities, camp, etc.
- Create reports and documentation on a daily basis before completion shift
- Backup job in another section that section of road maintenance if needed
- Male, Max 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Civil/Industrial/Chemical Engineering and 3 years experience in the same field
- Mastering Operational processing and management of water and water piping system
- Implementing / Supervisor buildings and infrastructure
- Preferably have skill certificate (SKA) or POP, driver’s license (SIM A)
- Have knowledge of occupational safety standards / general
- Preferably have knowledge management system and process water distributor of drinking water
- Able to operate Microsoft Office
- Willing to be placed on site in Meulaboh