|Location:||Canonsburg, PA||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||C50585038-0022||CareerMine Job Id:||1351541|
- Interns at [Company] take ownership of meaningful projects that deliver significant results for both the employee and the company. They have the opportunity to gain vast amounts of experience and directly impact the company by designing and implementing projects. During the summer term, interns will be assigned a mentor, be part of our interdisciplinary teams, and have access to state-of-the-art technology through top end hardware and software. Each intern will be given a project or set of projects by their mentor, and are encouraged to take an active role in setting goals and milestones associated with their work. These projects are designed to improve the intern’s understanding of their assigned discipline and promote teamwork between themselves and employees. Near the end of the summer, each intern will present their work to a panel of senior management personnel as an opportunity to showcase themselves, their work, and the value their project has brought to [Company] .
The 2017 summer project will include:
- Reconfiguration of the internal Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) to optimize air quality compliance, permitting, and operational modules for more than 10,000 oil & gas facilities.
- Coordination with the E&P operations team to ensure that the EMIS consists of an accurate and consistent equipment inventory for inclusion in state and federal air quality related regulatory reports.
- Exposure to operating permits and regulatory compliance requirements in multiple states, as well as air quality emissions calculations.
In addition, assist in modification of the EMIS to include:
- Safety incident tracking,
- HSE field audit reports,
- HSE incident query reports, and
- A companywide compliance calendar
- Education Level: working toward a BS or MS degree
- Major: All STEM related majors Such as Petroleum Engineering, Environmental majors, and Data Analysis/Data Management majors.
- Students must maintain at least a 3.0 overall GPA.
- Have authorization to work for any employer in the U.S. on a full-time, indefinite basis without need for sponsorship now or in the future.