|Location:||Clare, MI||Posted Date:||March 18, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||2017-3144||CareerMine Job Id:||1345209|
- [Company] is currently seeking someone with a passion for customer service and the desire to learn all aspects of the company as a Summer Sales/Operations Intern to join our team in Clare, MI.
- Learn sales, operations, quality and inventory while exceeding customer expectations. You will gain a significant amount of knowledge during this comprehensive internship by working with our management, sales and operations teams.
- We are looking for someone who lives by the principals of Loyalty, Honesty and Integrity.
- Join the [Company] team and start building your tomorrow!
- The program will provide a well-rounded experience of [Company] business. The internship will be an 8-12 week long program that will provide valuable experience and prepare you for an exciting career upon graduation. You will work closely with our inside and outside sales teams to learn how we exceed customer expectations. You will learn how to successfully prepare for a customer sales call by researching and creating lists of potential customers.
- By working with our operations team, you will complete training that includes; receiving, order pulling, processing, packaging, quality and inventory. You will build relationships with our operations, sales and management teams by participating in process improvement and sales meetings. We are looking for someone to offer innovative ideas to help improve our processes by using your leadership and people skills to inspire growth.
- The successful candidate must be a college student currently enrolled and within 3 semesters of graduation.
- You will be working 30-40 hours per week in both an office and warehouse setting.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills, be assertive, flexible and interested in a long term commitment.
- Most importantly, we need someone that is a Team oriented thinker and wants to be part of something bigger.
A career at [Company] provides a dynamic work environment that allows our teammates to learn, grow and succeed in whatever they put their minds to, both personally and professionally.