|Location:||Watkins, CO||Posted Date:||April 21, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||A009564||CareerMine Job Id:||1351430|
[Company] is the world's largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
[Company] has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries. Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
- The IT Infrastructure Manager will lead the technical operations for IT infrastructure across[Company] . This involves delivering the IT technology strategy and delivering IT infrastructure support services. This role will determine the IT infrastructure support model across[Company] , develop sourcing strategies for each support service, and establish the framework for coordinating effective and efficient support from multiple service providers. This role directly manages the IT infrastructure team and indirectly manages these roles in regions.
- The North American IT Manager will lead the IT function for the region. This involves managing key senior relationships in the region and ensuring that the region's IT delivery aligns across all of[Company] . Key aspects of the role are developing IT vision and strategy for the region and planning accordingly. This role directly manages all IT resources in region.
Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualified
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience as IT Infrastructure Manager, supporting key enterprise applications such as SAP
- Managed delivery of complex IT infrastructure such as Data Centre delivery
- Robust understanding of a SAP-centric Application Management methodology (e.g. ASAP)
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear, business-oriented communications
- Ability to lead complex internal and external project teams
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Competent in IT financial management
- Breadth of business and technical knowledge
- Ability to strategically and operationally manage risks
- Competent in project management, business case generation and IT governance formulation