|Location:||Indonesia||Posted Date:||March 20, 2017|
|Employer:||To view company name. See instructions below|
|Employer Job Id:||CareerMine Job Id:||1342327|
[Company] that operates in the district of Meulaboh, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to many Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, PT Mifa Bersaudara invites qualified and experienced professional people to join with us for the position of:
Jetty & Barging Foreman - Meulaboh
- Manage barge cargo in Jetty accordance with procedure
- Manage and reporting process of loading coal barge accordance with procedure
- Reporting process of docked and loose barge in Jetty accordance with procedure
- Maintenance navigation tools and equipment at the Jetty
- Manage in/out barge and transport of water in the port and navigation process
- Record and report periodically to the entire process barging and loading and maintenance navigation tools
- Implement policies and HSE programs to ensure that all activities in accordance with HSE under Accountability.
- Male, max 30 years old
- Min education from Nautical Grade ANT 4 or Nautical Grade ANT 5 with at least 1-3 years of experience in the same field and the same industry.
- Mastering the mooring management
- Mastering the techniques of mooring rope
- Able to operate Microsoft Office and fluent to speak English
- Understand related rules and regulations
- Willing to be placed on site in Meulaboh