- Great People / Great Place
- Talk to us about what works for you
- Extremely HOT desk - Maximise your earning potential $$$
ManpowerGroup is a world leader in delivering innovative workforce solutions and we've been helping clients and candidates win in Australia since 1965. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower, and Right Management.
Our Rockhampton office is thriving and an opportunity has become available for a sales focused individual to join our team as a recruitment consultant. Manpower’s core areas of recruitment for the Rockhampton region are Manufacturing, Mining & Resources, Trades & Labour and Transport & Logistics.
About this role
This is a diverse role in a fast paced and highly rewarding environment where you can make a genuine difference in people’s lives. As a recruitment consultant your expertise in developing new relationships, collaborating with clients and candidates and delivering results will offer you an exciting, engaging and challenging platform to build your career.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- previous experience in sourcing candidates within a labour hire business, or related HR coordination experience;
- a sound knowledge of or exposure to trades, through a background in manufacturing/logistics, production or mining;
- previous exposure to some supervisory activities; and
- B2B sales experience, or as a minimum, the demonstrated capability to engage in selling services in a competitive market.
- Must have a strong customer service outlook
We’re looking for someone with a forward thinking and innovative approach to their work, who is passionate about performance and a natural with people. You're a natural relationship builder and have excellent listening skills as well as great attention to detail.
We provide you with award winning training and opportunities that will give you solid career opportunities.
As well you’ll enjoy:
- Attractive base salary and quarterly team bonuses
- Great internal rewards and recognition program
- Bi-annual development reviews
- Free access to our Training and Development Centre with access to over 3000 online courses
Diversity is important to ManpowerGroup and we encourage applications from people with a disability.