WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The Supply Management Professional will be responsible for contract formation and contract administration services to support the strategic operational and maintenance activities of Horizon Oil Sands.
Oversee and drive the activities and resources required to execute the procurement and contract management process including:
o Scope development
o Supply market research and positioning
o Requests for proposals/quotations
o Award and administration of contracts and agreements
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Plan, develop and execute procurement strategies and Request for Proposal processes that support both the business unit and corporate objectives in a professional, ethical manner
• Negotiate agreements and contracts with vendors, contractors and suppliers to ensure services and supplies are provided to Canadian Natural in the most cost effective and proficient manner possible
• Contract formation and administration including effective management of vendor, contractor and supplier relations
• Identify and resolve issues, bottlenecks, problems and challenges over the supply management cycle
• Identify opportunities through the evaluation of supply management arrangements and make recommendations with the intent of adding more value to Canadian Natural
• Advance the presence and contribution of Supply Management activities to support and achieve business units and corporate objectives
• Mentor and assist in the development of less experienced staff
• Establish and maintain auditable files for all contracts to ensure proper documentation is in place and can be referred to
• Liaise with legal, risk, finance, accounting, labour relations, internal client business units and other stakeholders to ensure that agreement and contract terms address all related requirements and policies
• University degree or related post secondary education plus at least 5 years of supply management experience
• Certification as a Supply Chain Management Professional (S.C.M.P.) or Certified Purchasing Professional (C.P.P.) is considered beneficial
• Demonstrated experience in developing and managing strategic agreements with a proven track record for creating and sustaining value.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Click here to see related Supply and Contract Management roles at CNRL.