Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
693498 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Walnut Creek, CA
May 21, 2013
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 21, 2013
- Founded in Canada in 1960, [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and related areas of energy. Our clients span the world's major economic drivers: oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, power, transportation, water resources, and more. Our 7,000 people deliver deep technical understanding, cross-disciplinary thinking and a passion to help our clients succeed.
- The [Company] U.S. team is consistently voted a top consulting firm to work for and operates out of more than 40 offices across the country from Anchorage, Alaska to Tampa, Florida. Since the first office opened in 1968, we have built a reputation for providing innovative, quality solutions. From our initial strength in geotechnical engineering, our services expanded to meet the increasing range of client needs, including environmental compliance and remediation.
- [Company] . is seeking an intermediate level Project Engineer for coordinating detailed engineering and design efforts of oil, gas, slurry, tailings and other pipeline system projects. Walnut Creek, CA is the base location for pipeline and engineering design, however this position can be located in any of our US offices.
- The successful candidate will be involved in managing and coordinating project team resources, such as discipline specific engineers and designers, for developing and preparing detailed design packages of pipeline systems projects.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years in the industrial or manufacturing sector with both project engineering and design experience.
- Works independently in scheduling and completing tasks
- Contributes to projects with major focus in leadership of technical excellence or project management for larger or more complex projects
- Makes decisions of moderate complexity with some input and review from senior staff
- This position will bring the successful candidate significant opportunity for continued professional growth.
- This position is for an intermediate level Project Engineer that requires increased level of specialist skills in the principles of mechanical/piping systems in oil, gas, mining or other process oriented industries and project management.
- Minimum 5 years engineering or project experience in the oil, gas, mining or other process oriented industry (Gas and mining experience preferred)
- Minimum BS or post-secondary degree in engineering from an accredited institution
- Professional Engineers License (PE) preferred
- Demonstrated previous experience with pumping and piping systems considered an asset
- MS Office competent – strong Excel skills preferred
- Solid organization and time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with a positive, team-oriented attitude
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written; Multiple language capability a plus
- High level of personal integrity with a strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel internationally as dictated by project demands
- Pass a pre-employment physical including a drug screening and background check
- Authorization to work in the United States
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List