Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
698337 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 20, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
September 20, 2012
- [Company] ., North American division of[Company] , a world leader in cement and building materials production, technology and research, has an exciting opportunity available at our Nazareth, PA facility for an Inspection Engineer.
- The purpose of the Inspection Engineer is to develop, implement, and audit equipment inspections in order to determine equipment condition, identify abnormal conditions, project wear rates, identify and stop repetitive failures, and provide information for planning work. The engineer needs to work to improve equipment and process performance by applying reliability engineering principles, statistical data, and supporting work processes.
- Supports the continuous improvement of equipment by means of root-cause failure analyses of significant or chronic equipment failures and development and use of reliability action plans based on RCFAs.
- Participate in capital improvement and replacement annual budget for the entire plant to meet goals and objectives for asset management.
- Ensures inspection program is being executed; develop and refine PM/PDM maintenance program and coordinate efforts with staff.
- Coordinate with planners and schedulers to ensure that correct PM/PDM inspections are scheduled and performed when due.
- Manage, control, and analyze all data, records, and equipment histories to continually review and refine inspection frequencies. Participate in approval of all new installations and major repairs including those done by contractors.
- Develop solutions to repetitive equipment failures and process losses and implement ways to reduce the need for maintenance.
- Ensure personnel are properly trained; establish and manage lubrication program and oil analysis.
- Develop technical specifications for equipment / materials purchases.
- Assist in setting spare parts inventory levels from inspection information and data analysis.
- Ensure critical long lead-time parts/supplies are identified and communicated to procurement.
- Develop weekly schedule of maintenance prior to beginning of the week.
- Prefer BS degree in technical field (engineering or science equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum 10 years maintenance experience in absence of a degree (experience can include being a skilled craftsmen with developed inspection skills).
- Technical skills and experience in plant operations and maintenance, cement industry preferred.
- Hands-on individual as well as supervisory skills a plus.
- Good communications and training skills, excellent writing skills.
- Computer proficient with specific knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance systems; Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; action plans development and management.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List