- Base and precious metals experience required
- Experience with ASX listed companies highly regarded
- North Africa based role
Our client is an Australian mining company. Due to their recent growth, they are looking for a Senior
French Speaking Geologist for their operations in Africa.
The Senior Geologist will lead by example. With your strong mapping skills and project management experience, you will train a team of local geologists and take the projects to the next step.
Overall, you will be involved in field work, you are a MapInfo guru and will also spend time in the corporate office reviewing exploration data and interpreting data.
The applicants must have:
- 10+ years of experience
- International experience highly regarded
- French speaking skills
- Proven track record at a project management level
- Ability to supervise and manage a cross cultural team
- Experience and qualification to prepare and sign ASX announcements as Competent Person
- Excellent communication skills
An attractive remuneration package and excellent work conditions are on-offer for the successful geologist. If you have a strong desire to achieve and want to make a difference, this opportunity will give you the opportunity to do so!