WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Our phenomenal growth has been based on the fundamental principles of effective cost control, proactive balance sheet management and a defined operating strategy. Canadian Natural maintains a large, balanced portfolio of assets with production and development of both natural gas and crude oil.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
The Senior Network Analyst will be responsible for all second and third level networking support and architecture at CNRL. This will involve supporting all IS departments and the business with their specific networking needs.
The role will also provide as an interface into the Field Support group for design, decisions and recommendations with respect to networking for our field locations at Canadian Natural.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Responsible for all OSPF design and configuration for large multi path network
• Responsible for all BGP design and configuration for multiple internet connections
• Responsible for all QOS design and configuration on both LAN and GRE encapsulated MPLS WANs
• Understanding of Nexus OTV design and configurations
• Responsible for approving/validating network design for CNRL’s LAN and WANs
• Responsible for working with the Field team to identify new technology and design initiatives
• Responsible for all Content Switching and Load balancing using Citrix Netscalers
• Responsible for direction, integration and support of all voice technologies including Cisco Call Manager 8.5 and NEC IPX 2400
• Responsible for firewall / access control functional using Cisco Firewalls, advanced ACLs, and Checkpoint Firewall
• Responsible for all VPN configuration and design including point to point and SSL VPNs
• Escalation point for all Network Support Analyst
• Escalation point for all Voice / VOIP issues
• Typically 5+ years of Network IT experience in the Oil and Gas industry and a related College / Technical diploma
• Registration or eligibility with CCIE preferred
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of:
o Design and perform installation and configure changes to Cisco routers (Cisco Sup 720, 73xx, 38xx, 28xx, 18xx) and switches (Nexus 7000, 5000, Catalyst 650x, 450x, 37xx, 29xx).
o MS, UNIX, and VMware operating systems
o Ability to quickly and accurately diagnose and correct all network / VoIP problems
o Network monitoring tools and strategies (Netscout, Sniffer, and Orion)
o Produce professional logical and physical documentation for all systems
o Radio knowledge an asset
o Mentoring Junior and Intermediate Network Analysts
o Excellent communication, presentation, documentation skills, analytical and leadership skills
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.