Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients, finding innovative, practical solutions to their project needs.
At Allnorth, providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to ours and our client's success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company by providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
Fort McMurray, AB
We are currently looking for Materials Technicians with experience levels from entry-level to senior. Dependent upon your level of experience, you will have the opportunity to lead or conduct a wide variety of laboratory and field testing on aggregate, soils, concrete and asphalt and perform quality control management, compaction and monitoring. This role coordinates field testing activities and works primarily within a small crew to provide quality control management on small to medium sized projects. You will collect, prepare and review field notes and relate data to clients or direct supervisor. Successful candidates will be required to provide direction and training to junior staff working on the same projects.
- Completion of relevant training and a minimum of 1 to 2 years' of related experience;
- CCIL and/or CSA certification is preferred;
- Certification in concrete testing and the use of a nuclear densometer is an asset;
- Ability to work a variety of shifts is required and experience working on large industrial sites is preferred;
- Willingness to work in remote locations for a long period of time or fly in, fly out rotation;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Technical competence, analytical abilities and strong work ethic;
- A valid driver's license is required.
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.