Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
724417 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 17, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
August 1, 2012
Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers
in the world.
Stock Savings Plan
Annual Bonus Program
Work with great people
How many companies have FUN in the mission statement?
Accomplish great things
Be part of a dynamic work environment that is always changing - contribute your
ideas and make your mark!
Create your career path
We’re growing - grow with us!
Every employee shares in company success through stock ownership & stock options!
For Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored
- Fly In / Fly Out Allowance
and Site Accommodations
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Canadian Natural is one of the largest heavy crude oil producers in North America and one of the largest natural gas producers in Western Canada. Our phenomenal growth has been based on a balanced approach to exploration and acquisitions, combined with an emphasis on cost-effective exploitation.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES – BENEFITS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
The Contract Analyst will draft, analyze and manage contracts within a specifically assigned geographic region. The role will monitor and maintain contractual obligations as well as manage and prepare related correspondence and documentation.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Draft and analyze contracts (poolings, joint occupancy agreements, farmouts, etc.)
• Set up and maintain contracts in QBLM land system and ensure files and records are current, thorough and accurate
• Integrate acquisitions in QBLM land system and handle post-closing duties
• Review and perform curative work on existing agreements including preparation of chains of title using Microsoft Visio
• Prepare or review Change of Operator Letters, Abandonment Notices, Earning and Payout Notices
• Review and process daily operations material (NOA’s, Change of Operatorship, etc.)
• Provide ownership information to Land Negotiators and other internal staff
• Analyze and resolve accounting queries
• Respond to internal and external land queries
• Typically 5+ years of industry experience with high school diploma or GED
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o MS Office Suite and computer land systems
o QBLM land system
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
Click here to see related Land roles at CNRL.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 -5 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List