UKPS Offshore are delighted to announce that a top client, an Oil and Gas world leader, requires Engineers to support their operations. We are therefore looking to recruit a METALLURGIST AND WELDING ENGINEER.
A Metallurgist and Welding Engineer is required to be based in the South of France.
Estimated duration of 10 months (possible extension)
• Solve material and welding problems for offshore projects
• Produce steel fabrication, material and casting specifications
• Produce calculations (crack propagation, defect acceptance)
• Check specifications, drawings and calculation notes
Required Skills / Experience:
• Experience in a relevant discipline within the oil and gas industry
• FPSO / Floating Vessel project experience would be an advantage
• Relevant engineering degree (ESSA; EPN; B.Eng (Hons) etc)
• International Welding Engineer diploma (IWE) or European Welding Engineer diploma
(EWE) or Chartered Engineer (UK)