WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND CAMP PROGRAM!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
With extensive experience in second and third party auditing involving both procedural and technical standpoints, you will play a key role in maintaining our Quality Assurance Management System ensuring the Horizon Oil Sands facility is in compliance with all Legislative and other relevant requirements.
• Provide support, guidance and initiatives to Environmental, Health and Safety and other Horizon Facility departments with respect to internal auditing
• Coordinate with Environmental, Health & Safety, Process Safety and other groups participating in Horizon Audits to ensure that Audits cover those elements necessary for compliance in specified plant areas
• Participate in the development of efficient and effective external audit schedules, jointly with Business Units, Operations, Environment and Health & Safety personnel, to demonstrate that Contractors and Suppliers to the Horizon Facility are in compliance with Canadian Natural requirements
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
By applying your vast experience and academic knowledge within an Engineering discipline you will:
• Perform Internal Audits, Contractor and Supplier Audits as Lead Auditor, Auditor or Observer, as directed by the Audit Schedule
• Assist in coordination of the auditing requirements of the various groups within Horizon facility to reduce both the impacts of auditing and duplication of effort
• Execute, assist or observe internal and external (third party) audits as required
• Ensure that the data for reporting Key Performance Indicators is complete and accurate
• Ensure that audit process and related procedures remain valid and effective
• Provide training and assistance for Internal Auditors as required
• Provide input into the consolidated Audit schedule
• Typically 8+ years of industry experience with Diploma or equivalent in an Engineering discipline or Engineering Degree
• Auditor or Lead Auditor certification
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o ISO 9000 and ISO 19011
o Working in a Major Project environment
o Alberta Legislation
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ