SNC-Lavalin’s Calgary Hydrocarbons & Chemicals office provides a comprehensive range of engineering, procurement and construction services in oil sands mining, extraction & bitumen production, gas processing, petroleum refining and petrochemicals, and pipelines for the Canadian market and markets around the world.
To support our growth initiatives, we are expanding our team and are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenge and want to add value to project success, both locally and internationally. Your commitment and expertise will be recognized and valued as we work together for our professional and business success.
Our total rewards program includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Company matched Registered Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Share Ownership Plans
We are seeking several Senior, SAGD and Heavy Oil Process Engineers to join the Process Engineering team. The successful candidates will report to Manager, Process Engineering.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities include:
- To provide process design and engineering expertise in the execution of SAGD and Heavy Oil projects, covering all phases of project development from conceptual design through to FEED and EPC.
- To represent SNC-Lavalin as the technical expert in the SAGD and Heavy oil area.
- To develop and maintain process engineering design guidelines, procedures and tools necessary for execution of projects, in particular, SAGD and Heavy Oil.
- Ensure quality of process engineering work.
- Provide technical support to projects and proposals, as required, including presentations to the clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A graduate in Chemical Engineering.
- A minimum 10 years Process design and engineering experience in an EPC environment, a significant part of this experience to include SAGD and Heavy Oil development projects.
- Operating experience in SAGD and Heavy Oil facilities will be an asset.
SNC-Lavalin – a leader in engineering and construction – is actively recruiting the best and the brightest: people who are truly passionate about what they do. This is your chance to showcase your talents and skills by joining our project teams worldwide.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted