WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The Transportation and Logistics Representative will work in a team that provides transportation services for material goods to and from the Horizon Oil Sands plant. The T&L Rep. is responsible for maintaining the most efficient arrangement of transportation and logistics as part of a Supply Management team with global operations. The role of the T&L Rep. is similar to that of a Freight Forwarder.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Advise and coordinate transportation services for Supply Management
• Coordinate LTL (Less than Truckload), FTL (Full Truckload), OD (Over Dimensional) and heavy haul, project cargo air freight and ocean freight
• Arrange critical expedited freight (HotShots)
• Audit transportation service provider invoices
• Apply continuous improvement techniques for logistics and materials management
• Understand Customs Documentation and compliance
• Advise buyers on proper INCOTERMS 2010 to use
• Assist with ongoing Logistics Projects
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with Completed Post secondary education, business or supply chain diploma or degree from a recognized institution (including Quebec DEC/DEP)
• A supply chain designation such as P.Log (Professional Logistician), CIFFA (Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association), CITT (Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation), PMAC (Purchasing Management Association of Canada)
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Microsoft programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
o Freight forwarding, shipping or operations
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.