Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
739364 Job Summary
Production Supervisor I
Employer Job Id:
Winter Haven, FL
May 4, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 3, 2012
Production Supervisor I
- [Company], a division of Lehigh Hanson is seeking a qualified Production Supervisor I for its Winter Haven, Florida location.
- [Company] is one of the largest suppliers of heavy building materials to the construction industry in North America. Our companies produce a broad range of building materials, including cement, aggregates (crushed rock, sand and gravel), ready mixed and precast concrete, asphalt, concrete pipes, pavers, tiles and clay bricks.
- [Company] is part of the[Company] , the global market leader in aggregates and a prominent player in cement, concrete and other downstream activities. [Company] employs 53,000 people at 2,600 locations in around 40 countries.
Essential Responsibilities & Tasks
- Supervises and directs Shift Operators and Material Handler Operators.
- Ensures production and quality requirements are met or exceeded in compliance with all governmental and company mandated rules and regulations.
- Interfaces with plant technical support groups on operational matters.
- Administers and controls department absenteeism and overtime.
- Ensures a safe work environment with no lost time accidents.
- Ensure compliance with plant policies & procedures, safety, environmental, state and federal process regulations.
- Facilitates scheduled departmental and safety meetings.
- Supervises contractors for projects as required.
- Minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in a heavy manufacturing environment is preferred.
- College degree, preferably in Industrial Management
- Must be able to supervise and troubleshoot all different kinds of technical, operational, quality, and environmental problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact as a team member.
- Excellent supervisory, leadership, problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Proficient with window based PC software, maintenance and inventory computer programs.
- Ability to make timely and critical decisions - able to work under conditions of stress and deal with a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management with the ability to work in a Total Quality environment
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of self-motivation
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in USA
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List