At Cummins Western Canada, regardless of your degree or area of expertise, you have the capacity and the opportunity to immediately impact our organization and our future.
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 600 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on.
Our business diversity demands the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. We unleash the power of Cummins by giving you the freedom to take charge, the opportunities to grow and the benefits to build your future. Our commitment to a solid work/life balance is just one example. You will unleash the potential of your talents as never before.
Our Philosophy: We create success for our customers by providing solutions they can count on.
Our Standards: Safety : Empathy : Quality : Innovation
At Cummins Western Canada you will enjoy:
- A company who is focused on innovation and on helping our neighbors.
- A unique and flexible work environment
- Regionally competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
CUMMINS WESTERN CANADA CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Title: Power Generation Foreman
Location: Fort McMurray
Employment: Full Time; Permanent
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 650 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on. For more information, please visit westerncanada.cummins.com.
Cummins Western Canada has an immediate opening for a Power Generation Foreman in Fort McMurray. Reporting to the Industrial Service Manager, the position will be primarily responsible for providing functional excellence in supervision and leaderships to the Fort McMurray PG service team and customers. Additionally this position would be responsible to:
- Provide leadership for the PG team, and be the central contact point for customers
- Support continuing growth of all PG business
- Provide customer and inter-department service quotes using company process
- Support and lead all CWC and customer safety initiatives within the Fort McMurray PG service organization
- Check all PG service documents for accuracy and completeness
- Conduct observations of field technicians, twice monthly
- Manage training process for PG technicians
- Red Seal certified to work in mining environment
- Previous leadership experience would be an asset
- Must have previous diesel engine and power generation experience; high horsepower would be an asset
- Must have Cummins Electronic Tools Insite and Impower experience
- Must portray basic computer and typing skills and be able learn new programs
- Strong organization and scheduling capabilities
- Valid driver's license required
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test