Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
740953 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 8, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
July 7, 2012
- The Parts Runner has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The person in this role is responsible for pulling and delivering parts to customer sites.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Maintain adequate personal tooling to perform assigned tasks.
Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
- Pull parts for customer orders, stage in will-call or prepare for shipping.
- This position will include parts pick-up and delivery within the valley as well as routine Building Maintenance and Janitorial Work including service equipment inspections.
- Maintain paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Interact in a professional manner with customers, vendors and co-workers at all levels of business
- Ability to make decision in a professional business manner
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse at all times
- Perform duties with minimum personal supervision from the operations manager and parts manager
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
[Company] is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is [Location] intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Idaho CDL preferred but not required.
- Trained in use of applicable Forklift and other material handling equipment
- Proficient computer and typing skills
- Ability to pull parts promptly and accurately
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
- Positive and supportive of[Company] philosophies, rules, regulations and policies
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50#.
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, Protective Footwear as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List