Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
745088 Job Summary
Quality I.C.C. Inspector -SH
Employer Job Id:
May 12, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 11, 2012
Quality I.C.C. Inspector -SH
- [Company] is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. [Company] offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With 2011 revenues of more than $10 billion, [Company] workforce includes approximately 10,400 staff and 15,600 craft workers.
- The Southwest District conducts its operations through [Company] Western Co. and [Company] Southwest Co., subsidiaries of[Company] . Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, our team builds highways, bridges, runways, transit systems, power plants, dams, tunnels, and water and wastewater treatment plants across Arizona, Nevada, California, Utah and Idaho.
- This is a field level position reporting to the Quality Manager on the project site the successful candidate will ensure that product quality and associated documentation meets code, customer/owner and internal requirements in accordance with I.C.C. standards.
- Performing Quality Acceptance of heavy civil construction works.
- Ensure quality programs are fully implemented.
- Supervise and support QC Inspectors in all daily work activities.
- Ensure timely inspections are being performed and compliance to project specifications, drawings, and code requirements are met.
- Development and supervision in the preparation of job related documentation.
- Mentor and foster effective teamwork within the QC Inspection team.
- Interface with District Quality Manager and Client QC inspectors.
- Completion of related post-secondary (bachelors and/or diploma) in engineering.
- A minimum 3 - 5 years related QC/Civil Construction experience in heavy civil construction.
- At least one year as a material tester.
- I.C.C. certified
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
- This individual must be self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done.
- Strong knowledge with construction quality management systems.
- Advanced professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated, self-managed to gets things done right the first time.
- Strong communication & organization skills complemented with positive work ethic.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List