FIFO role 8/6 Roster
Excellent career development and progression
My client is a leading mining organisation working on prestigious mining projects throughout Australia. They offer their employees excellent working conditions, the opportunity to work and some very exciting projects coupled career development and progression.
Duties of the mine surveyor are:
Requirements for the mine surveyor role:
- Delivery of survey control and production layout in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide surveying and engineering functions to the mine.
- Preparation of monthly volume reconciliations.
- Be a team player on the technical services team.
- Liaise with production teams and manage production plans and schedules.
- Experience in Open cut Mines.
- Degree in surveying or related discipline.
- Knowledge and experience in mine planning and mine system operations.
- Proficient in trimble GPS equipment.
- Complete understanding of health and safety along with regulations and Australian legislation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Writing reports and providing technical assistance when required.
- Experience with Vulcan and Leica Total Stations is highly desirable.
This role is on a FIFO basis (8/6 Roster) with subsidized accommodation and food.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia.
There is an excellent remuneration package available to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
SSA Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.