Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
747351 Job Summary
In-Service Inspector - Horizon Oil Sands
Employer Job Id:
May 18, 2012
Canadian Natural Resources
July 14, 2012
In-Service Inspector - Horizon Oil Sands
Canadian Natural is one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers
in the world.
Stock Savings Plan
Annual Bonus Program
Work with great people
How many companies have FUN in the mission statement?
Accomplish great things
Be part of a dynamic work environment that is always changing - contribute your
ideas and make your mark!
Create your career path
We’re growing - grow with us!
Every employee shares in company success through stock ownership & stock options!
For Fort McMurray
- Company Sponsored
- Fly In / Fly Out Allowance
and Site Accommodations
WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - LOCATION PREMIUMS - RELOCATION - FLY IN/FLY OUT AND CAMP PROGRAM!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
The In Service Inspector is responsible for assisting or performing inspections of in service equipment such as pressure vessels, boiler, fired heats and process piping, and reacting to the daily inspection needs of the Horizon Oil Sands plant.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Conduct external inspections of new and in service equipment and piping; assist with internal inspections
• Assist with pressure equipment database maintenance
• Provide daily inspection support
• Assist in the set up and management of a corrosion monitoring program for in service equipment and piping
• Monitor repaid/alteration activities
• Promote a quality culture among the plant teams
• Typically 2+ years of related industry experience with graduation from a Mechanical/Metallurgical/Materials or Welding Engineering Technology Program
• Alberta In-Service Pressure Vessel Inspection or Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspection certificate is preferred
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o In-Service Inspection in petrochemical, refining or upgrading industry
o API-510 certificate
o ASDME and API Codes and Standards
o API-570 or API-653 certificates and NDT certificate
o technical documentation including engineering drawings
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List