Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients, finding innovative, practical solutions to their project needs.
At Allnorth, providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to ours and our client's success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company by providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
JUNIOR TO INTERMEDIATE CIVIL DESIGNER
Prince George, BC
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for producing general arrangements, layout and detail drawings, while adhering to company procedures, engineering criteria, design standards and applicable codes. You will work using AutoCAD and interface regularly with other disciplines, vendors and clients. Field visits to site will be required as well as a solid commitment to fostering and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
- Diploma in Civil Technology or related program;
- 2 or more years of design experience using AutoCAD in civil design-drafting;
- Experience in Civil3D is required, Carlson is considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of construction processes, road design, concrete and structural steel, strength of materials, and selected engineering programs;
- Strong understanding of survey equipment and best practices in data collection is required, as well as proven success collaborating between office and field crews;
- Experience working on site of large scale industrial environments is an asset;
- Membership with ASTT is considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail.
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.