At Cummins Western Canada, regardless of your degree or area of expertise, you have the capacity and the opportunity to immediately impact our organization and our future.
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 600 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on.
Our business diversity demands the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of backgrounds. We unleash the power of Cummins by giving you the freedom to take charge, the opportunities to grow and the benefits to build your future. Our commitment to a solid work/life balance is just one example. You will unleash the potential of your talents as never before.
Our Philosophy: We create success for our customers by providing solutions they can count on.
Our Standards: Safety : Empathy : Quality : Innovation
At Cummins Western Canada you will enjoy:
- A company who is focused on innovation and on helping our neighbors.
- A unique and flexible work environment
- Regionally competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
CUMMINS WESTERN CANADA CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Title: Service Coordinator (Rental Assets)
Employment: Full Time; Permanent
Cummins Western Canada is a distributor for Cummins Inc., a global power leader that designs, manufactures, distributes, and services engines and related technologies. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to creating success for our customers by providing them with solutions they can count on. For more information, please visit westerncanada.cummins.com.
Cummins Western Canada has an immediate opening for a Rental Asset Maintenance Coordinator in Edmonton, reporting to the Rental Asset Manager. The position will be responsible for processing all rental work orders and assisting in the maintenance of work order schedules and maintenance records. Additionally this position will be responsible for:
- Completing all rental work orders for the branch, and ensuring that repair orders are accurately documented and repair records are maintained for each asset
- Reviewing and following up on repair invoices from other CWC branches
- Maintaining a well organized work order schedule
- Contacting customers to ensure preventative maintenance is being carried out on site
- Monitoring locations and genset data
- Maintaining support parts lists for rental equipment, and checking that sufficient parts quantities are stocked in various locations
- Assisting with implementation of asset improvements programs, as well as assisting with other duties as assigned by Rental Asset Manager
- Mechanical knowledge and familiarity with Diesel engine and generator operation/components
- Well organized with attention to detail and good time management skills
- Solid communication and writing skills and ability to effectively communicate with customer's site representative with good customer service orientation
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office and BMS systems with capacity to learn new programs as required
- Displays a consistently positive attitude and is a dependable team player