For our software development centre in Leidschendam, we are looking for an intern for testing of our Geoscience Software.
• Conducting and documenting acceptance testing for the Jason Geoscience Workbench
• Advising on approaches to fixing and improving the software
• Proof-reading and contributing to the user documentation and training material for the software
• Enrolled in a university degree program in geoscience
• Interest in software testing and development
• Ability to communicate fluently in English (the working environment in the office and the software is in English)
• Ability to quickly learn the intricacies of new software
• Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating environments as well as MS office
• Basic knowledge of the oil/gas industry and the techniques used for hydrocarbon exploration and production (e.g. seismic, well logging, etc.)
What we offer
• Work in a commercial, state-of-the-art hardware and software environment
• Gain experience in the processes used in commercial software testing and development
• Learn workflows for well tying and seismic inversion
• Work with people of diverse backgrounds in an international setting
• Enjoy a 3-4 month period of challenge and excitement as you help to ready the software for an upcoming commercial release.
For more background information about Fugro-Jason, please go to www.fugro-Jason.com
Strictly no agencies need apply.