Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
748367 Job Summary
Customer Service Supervisor
Employer Job Id:
May 17, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 16, 2012
Customer Service Supervisor
- [Company] Hydraulics Group is announcing an exciting new opening within its global Filtration Division. Today the Filtration Division, with manufacturing in six countries and sales presence in 15 countries, has achieved sales in excess of $150 million.
- This position manages the Customer Service team’s performance for assigned Filtration customers. This Supervisor will set goals and objectives, provide coaching and assistance to all team members to drive Customer Service initiatives that maximize customer satisfaction, increase sales, reduce cycle time, reduce cost and increase quality.
- Effectively manage, plan, assign and coordinate all aspects of the assigned Customer Service team. Including: order management, quote management, return material authorization, customer specific requirements, technical support, contract administration, and pricing.
- Liaise with engineering, credit, manufacturing, quality assurance and shipping departments to update order status and resolve any issues. Develop and sustain positive customer relationships and positive communications.
- Utilize analytical problem solving skills, such as Six Sigma, 8-D, and root cause analysis to drive change and continual improvement throughout organization.
- Drive customer service initiatives to maximize the team’s customer satisfaction, reduce cycle time, reduce cost and increase quality through teaming.
- Prepare and present department improvement proposals
- Meet customer service standards and team goals.
- Advocate for customer specific needs / customer perspective (voice of the customer)
- Champion customer centric initiative throughout the organization
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service, sales or business related role in an office environment required
- Minimum of 3 years of management or supervisory experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Ability to build and sustain a high performance team and to communicate and develop a sense of urgency and commitment to agreed upon team goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the culture of the company as it relates to Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving, and the BOS (business operating system) Process
- Judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creativity abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Customer Service, Business Administration, Marketing or Supply Chain preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service, sales or business field within manufacturing industry preferred.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List