Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
749914 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 19, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 18, 2012
- The Administrative Assistant has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within the corporate office. The position will provide administrative support to the corporate office.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
- Greet all visitors courteously and professionally while determining the needs of the visitor and directing them to the proper person and/or department.
- Daily sort incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail; and distribute incoming Federal Express and UPS packages.
- Supports on-boarding process for new hires and transfers including
- processing new hire paperwork and assisting with the coordination of
- orientation and training.
- Assists in the scheduling and preparation of candidate interviews and
- testing by sending confirmations or itineraries, coordinating travel
- arrangements when necessary.
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting and HR team.
- Prepare offer letters, relocation forms, referral bonus requests, and other recruiting correspondence.
- Assist Service Support Department with warranty credits
- Assist all departments with administrative duties
- Prepare random Federal Express mailing and interoffice mail (once a week)
- Change server tapes throughout the day
- Prepare written correspondence
- Prepare basic business correspondence and reports.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and co-workers.
- This position will work 8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday - Friday
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
[Company] is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is [Company] intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous administrative assistant experience required.
- Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Superior communication skills, positive attitude and professional in demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to be insured under the Company’s driving requirements , including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses and Protective Footwear as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List