Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
750028 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 19, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 18, 2012
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- The Atlanta, GA office of [Company] Inc. (located in the Tucker area) is seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our Corporate Human Resources Team. This is a hands-on support role providing exemplary customer service to an internal client base which requires balancing multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to fulfill business needs.
- The HR Generalist will be a member of the Corporate HR Team reporting directly the National Leader of Human Resources. This position will perform a wide variety of HR Generalist duties such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist field HR Representatives and managers with HR transactions associated with the employee lifecycle such as on boarding, promotions, transfers, compensation changes and exiting;
- Assist in maintaining HRIS records and compile reports from the database;
- Address employee relations concerns in a timely and responsive manner, and escalate as appropriate;
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment laws;
- Interpret and apply Company policies and procedures;
- Act in a coaching and development role to employees and managers at all levels to improve performance and enhance career progression;
- Coordinate delivery and execution of HR related programs;
- Perform various other related duties as required.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline;
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience involving progressive responsibility in a professional services environment;
- Working knowledge of federal employment laws including hands-on experience with OFCCP compliance;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high level of responsiveness to internal clients;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; exercise good judgment and make sound decisions under pressure;
- Possess high level of organization skills with the ability to prioritize projects;
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive and confidential situations;
- Ability to intermittently travel to other U.S. offices on an as needed basis;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Experience working for a national or multi-state employer.
- HR Certification.
- No relocation is provided.
- Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of this position, relatives of current [Company] cannot be considered.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
Health and Safety Manager
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List