- Senior Lead Electrical Engineer
- Team Leader for Queensland operations
- Water & Wastewater
- CBD Brisbane
Our client is a global Engineering Infrastructure specialist servicing projects across a range of disciplines i.e. oil & gas, mining, energy.
Predominantly their strength and successful lies in wet infrastructure (water/wastewater) relating to these projects as main design consultants.
Currently ranked in the top 50 largest consultants in the world, they operate across more than 130 countries and over 7000 employees worldwide.
The Queensland office is based in South CBD Brisbane and is responsible for projects across Queensland and will also support Asia Pacific project needs as required.
The Lead Electrical Engineer will be responsible to provide and lead on technical expertise in the area of Electrical Engineering whilst acting as support team leader to ensure the project outcomes meet both client and company expectations.
Skills & experience
- Provide technical expertise in specialist area of engineering to meet project needs.
- Prepare expressions of interest and proposals, organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts
- Support and develop junior staff
- Client interfacing
- Determine client requirements, conduct and manage site surveys and investigations, produce calculations, specifications and drawings to ensure that technical designs provide appropriate solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering AND Chartered Engineer (CPEng) or RPEQ qualified
- Circa 8-10 years professional experience from an engineering consulting background
- Full technical support competency with the ability to maintain high professional standard in the field of Electrical Engineering
- Experienced level of client service management and interfacing.
- Experience and knowledge of water/wastewater projects within a similar capacity.
- Current/past Australian experience would be preferred but not strictly necessary for the strong profile and relevant professional affiliations.
Packages between $170,000 - 220,000per annum can be expected with profit share incentives.
This company is also an advocate for supporting internal professional growth through performance tracking and are open to assisting their staff in gaining additional qualifications and skills to move through the business accordingly.