Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
751007 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 22, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 21, 2012
- The Credit Administrative Assistant has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. The position will provide administrative support to the Credit Department.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
- Answer incoming telephone calls courteously and professionally while determining the needs of the caller and directing them to the proper person and/or department.
- Perform light cash collections
- Complete credit reference requests for the department
- Match purchase order numbers on invoices
- Prepare written correspondence to customers
- Identify incorrect customer addresses and assist in correcting the addresses.
- Update customer information in BMS (Business Management System)
- General office duties: filing, incoming and outgoing mail, order office supplies.
- Run cash aging reports and assist credit analysts and company branches with specific requests or needs.
- Prepare basic business correspondence and reports.
- Mail/file invoices
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
[Company] is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is [Company] intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years previous administrative assistant experience required. Experience in the engine/mining industry desirable.
- Knowledge of mechanic’s liens desirable.
- Experience in light cash collections preferred.
- Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Superior communication skills, positive attitude and professional in demeanor and appearance.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses and Protective Footwear as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List