Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
751014 Job Summary
Special Product Coordinator
Employer Job Id:
May 22, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 21, 2012
Special Product Coordinator
- Assist with various departmental disciplines including special product quotations and orders. Focused on capturing quote initiation data and categorizing new requests for quote processing, including interfacing with sales to collect data for quote closure and order realization.
- Review and assist in the processing of special product inquiries including:
- Checking for completeness and accuracy, requesting additional information as required.
- Issuing of special product quotations to the customer.
- Follow-up of special product quotations by obtaining customer feedback and information regarding pricing and products, providing a means for optimum effectiveness on future opportunities.
- Review of standard product part code requests ensuring quote was not processed for material through Engineered Products.
- Research and resolve billing disputes related to Engineered Products orders.
- Assembly and prepare various reports:
- Monthly activity reports, to include but not limited to, Open Quotes by Region, Revenue/GPM reporting, Order Capture Rate, Bi-Weekly RFQ Sales Logs, etc.
- Review and finalize daily reports, to include but not limited to, zero priced lines, all zero line entry, one step hold orders, etc.
- Maintain departmental computerized databases, numerical filing system, etc., including
- Preparing files for archiving/retrieval and maintenance of archived files.
- Monitor daily Engineered Products and EP Check Sheet mailboxes providing timely responses. Log request for quotes derived from the EP Check Sheet mailbox in the department’s Access database.
- Assist in yearly document retention audits to comply with company policy
- Review, maintain, and update department Procedure and Operations manuals preparing procedures for annual audits.
- Present Engineered Products function and responsibility to all new hire and visitor tours.
- Assist all other departmental disciplines in various tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned by Department Manager. (Typing, filing, answering telephones, faxing, meeting notes, etc.)
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Personal Attributes)
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Two years of mechanical product knowledge and customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office -Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access software required.
- Professional with exceptional communication skills.
- Responsible, reliable, and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Willing to be flexible in schedule and work occasional overtime.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List