Salary: £25000 - £30000
A Senior Geotechnical Site Investigation Engineer is required for a firm of Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering specialists based in Leeds. The ideal candidate will have post study experience in Site Investigation and be looking to build a successful career in a Geotechnical role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Geotechnical Site Investigation Engineer to join an established firm and progress their career.
Key requirements will include:
• A strong academic background in Geology or related degree subject
• Superior knowledge of site investigation techniques
• Full U.K driving
• Strong communication skills to liaise with other professionals
• Experience in a number of different Geotechnical sectors
• Assisting Senior Geotechnical Engineers with site investigation requirements
• Trial pitting
• Supervision of work
• Logging soil and rock samples
• Factual Geotechnical report writing
The role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a leading Site Investigation company on projects across the U.K.