Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
752027 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 23, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 22, 2012
- [Company] is seeking a qualified Sales Coordinator for its Jersey Village plant in Houston, TX. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for assisting customers with orders and supporting the Sales department with customer service.
- [Company] is one of the largest suppliers of heavy building materials to the construction industry in North America. Our companies produce a broad range of building materials, including cement, aggregates (crushed rock, sand and gravel), ready mixed and precast concrete, asphalt, concrete pipes, pavers, tiles and clay bricks.
- [Company] is part of the[Company] , the global market leader in aggregates and a prominent player in cement, concrete and other downstream activities. [Company] employs 53,000 people at 2,600 locations in around 40 countries.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Responsible for routing incoming phone calls and greeting visiting clients
- Preparing and maintaining accurate bid schedules
- Printing of plans and specifications
- Generating quote and project files
- Customer service to resolve any customer issues
- Calling on bid lists
- Preparing and faxing quotations to clients
- Coordination with outside Sales reps on general business needs
- Research upcoming bids on line
- Attending weekly sales meeting for consistency in service
- BA degree in Construction Management or equivalent practical experience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, including MS Excel
- Attention to detail and strong time management and organizational skills
- Some experience in customer service is helpful
- Ability to understand project planning, read blueprints, and product knowledge
- Positive attitude and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Knowledge of Street and Trips, I Avenue, Oracle, and I Square foot
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List