Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
753979 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 25, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 24, 2012
To be Considered Candidates:
- Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
- Applicants should have experience working within a materials management environment and have a thorough understanding of the different types of equipment and materials.
- Excellent communication, writing and commercial skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment are definite assets.
- Interface with project teams to develop procurement strategies, plans and schedules.
- Pre-qualification and selection of bidders.
- Development of Request For Quotation (RFQ) documents.
- Coordinate necessary project review and approvals.
- Manage the RFQ bidding process, including receipt of bids, bid clarification, evaluation and final bid recommendation.
- Procurement and post award administration of Purchase Orders including management of change.
- Purchase Order closeout.
Basic Job Requirements
- High school degree with 3- 5 years of related material management experience
- Entry-level with Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management, or Engineering
Other Job Requirements
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Domestic field assignment experience preferred
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List