Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
754716 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 26, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 25, 2012
- Responsible for overseeing the front desk and related administrative tasks.
- Answer switchboard to screen and/or relay incoming calls.
- Take and relay messages.
- Monitor sales call extension messages.
- Greets all visitors and directs them to proper person or meeting location.
- Greets delivery personnel and completes transactions.
- General clerical and administrative tasks including, but not limited to, processing invoices for, and involvement with, facility-related programs and maintaining telephone listing.
- Assist with meeting organization including conference rooms, equipment, coffee/water and catering.
- Maintain neat and tidy reception area.
- May receive, sort, and post incoming mail; may receive outgoing mail, add postage, and prepare for delivery.
- Deal with queries from the public and/or customers.
- Assists other departments with clerical duties as requested (typing, data entry, fax machine, copying, etc.).
- Assist in maintaining adequate coffee supplies are out in each kitchen area and that they are tidied up each evening.
- Special projects as requested or required.
- High School diploma.
- 1+ years of related experience on multi-line switchboard.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Professional personal appearance and demeanor with co-workers, visitors, clients and vendors.
- Basic typing and clerical skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Takes initiative; minimal supervision required.
- Able to multitask and maintain composure under pressure.
- Uses discretion with work documents and information.
- Reliable and dependable.
- If the job requires solo work assignments outside the office, then a valid driver's license is required.
- Drug screen, background check, and social security # verification.
- Ability to arrive promptly at work.
- Appropriate health and safety topics
- Full Microsoft Office Suite
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List