- CBD Brisbane based - great offices and team
- Leading Global EPCM Company
- CHPP Design role
Design & Build is recruiting for one of the very best Global EPCM companies. This quality organisation has excellent staff retention and develops their skills through training and internal promotion. To attract the best talent they offer employees excellent packages and a clear career path.
This role is for a Processing Specialist and will see the successful person be part of a team designing a range of coal bulk materials handling systems for process plant layouts, machinery and equipment - stackers, reclaimers and hoppers. You will work on concept and feasibility studies through to design, procurement, contracts administration, construction management, and plant commissioning.
This opportunity will provide a talented Engineer the chance to work on some of the best and innovative designs in the country, based in fantastic CBD offices in Brisbane - it could suit a professional looking to move away from a site based role to join a capable team working Monday to Friday.
- Manage the design of the CHPP with a focus on quality and optimization
- Oversee the commissioning and installation of CHPP installation, plant equipment and structures utilizing the skilled & qualified team where appropriate
- Manage forecast and budgets - providing detailed end of month reports
- Provide engineering advice into detail design of the CHPP and associated infrastructure
To be considered for this role
- Degree or trade qualifications in a related discipline
- Proven track record in CHPP operations / design
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role in the mining - preferably the coal sector
- Experienced in Queensland coal operations
- Ability to problem solve and influence others
- Previous EPCM experience is advantageous however not essential
- Good team culture
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to develop and grow in the role
- Work for a trusted partner in the industry
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.